This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's leading Financial Institutions; this is a prestigious client who is known for rewarding their staff and offering fantastic career opportunities. We're the 3rd best large employer in the UK for a reason. If you put a lot in, it's only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our customers, we'll help further your career at Nationwide.
Rate of pay: £8.75ph
Working hours: Mon-Fri 9-5
Contract: 6 month rolling contract
Location: Nationwide, Northampton
Overview of the role:
Understand as an administrator within the Prime Services business area you will be dealing with a variety of Mortgage related administration that will primarily be data entry. The administration will be varied as this covers the full life cycle of a mortgage application. There will be some telephone work required so you must be comfortable and able to pick up the phone to external customers and solicitors. If you have a willingness to learn, are proactive and quick to pick up new skills you will be successful in this role.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Customer focused and confident
- High attention to detail
- Good team player
- Computer literate
- Ability to evaluate information quickly and accurately make an informed decision
- Target driven
- Customer service experience and administration or office experience
- Previous work with Nationwide or familiarity with mortgages would be advantageous
Why work for this client?
- Working for the UK's largest building society who offers career progression and development.
- Full training and induction on-going and one to one
- You may be starting as a temp however lots of permanent employees started this way and have established a long term career.
- Over time rates
- No sales or cross telling
- Excellent team working environment
To be considered for this exciting position, please email your CV in the first instance.
Please note that if you are successfully put forward for a role you will need to be able to supply valid Proof of Identification at the start of the recruitment process the application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgment) checks.
- customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job