This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's leading Financial Institutions; this is a prestigious client who is known for rewarding their staff and offering fantastic career opportunities. We're the 3rd best large employer in the UK for a reason. If you put a lot in, it's only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our customers, we'll help further your career at Nationwide.
Rate of pay: £10.08
Working hours: Mon-Fri 9-5
Contract: Temp contract with potential progression within the business
Location: Portman House, Bournemouth
Overview of the role:
Intermediary Relationships is the dual branded support function for Intermediaries for both Nationwide and The Mortgage Works. Within this role, you will be involved in the Webchat function and admin based support to our Intermediaries and Sales force on products, criteria and case queries for both brands. The adviser will be delivering excellent customer service by ensuring the needs of our intermediaries are met in line with policy; providing accurate information and support with product, criteria and case assistance on both Nationwide and TMW brands.
You will be committed to a continuous improvement culture and actively seek to improve processes on an ongoing basis. You will need to have excellent time management skills together with the ability to multi task in order to optimise intermediary engagement.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Customer focused and confident
- Positive attitude
- High attention to detail
- Good team player
- Ability to evaluate information quickly and accurately make an informed decision
- Target driven
- PC literate and be capable of working across multi-systems
- Competent problem solver
- Capable of dealing with a number of tasks and processes at any one time
- Customer service experience is essential, mortgage experience is desirable
Why work for this client?
- Working for the UK's largest building society who offers career progression and development.
- Full training and induction on-going and one to one
- You may be starting as a temp however lots of permanent employees started this way and have established a long term career.
- Over time rates
- No sales or cross telling
- Excellent team working environment
To be considered for this exciting position, please email your CV in the first instance.
Please note that if you are successfully put forward for a role you will need to be able to supply valid Proof of Identification at the start of the recruitment process the application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgment) checks.