This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's leading Financial Institutions; this is a prestigious client who is known for rewarding their staff and offering fantastic career opportunities. We're the 3rd best large employer in the UK for a reason. If you put a lot in, it's only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our customers, we'll help further your career at Nationwide.
Rate of pay: £8.75
Working hours: Mon - Fri 08:30 - 16:30
Contract: 6 weeks
Location: Hawksworth, Swindon
Working in the Outputs Team, you will be required to support a project where over 10 million mailings are being sent to NSB Members. You will be responsible for investigating mail that has been returned using multiple NBS systems. This will involve cross referencing & validating data so attention to detail is vital. You will then be responsible for leaving notes on the system using templates to explain your findings.
This role is 100% admin based so you need to be able to demonstrate that you are computer literate.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- High attention to detail
- Good team player
- Computer literate
- Willingness to learn
- IT Skills and able to learn in-house systems
- Customer service background
- Previous administration experience as the role is 100% admin based
Why work for this client?
- Working for the UK's largest building society who offers career progression and development.
- Full training and induction on-going and one to one
- You may be starting as a temp however lots of permanent employees started this way and have established a long term career.
- Over time rates
- No sales or cross telling
- Excellent team working environment
To be considered for this exciting position, please email your CV in the first instance.
Please note that if you are successfully put forward for a role you will need to be able to supply valid Proof of Identification at the start of the recruitment process the application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role; please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.