Our progressive and exciting client are looking for an experienced Service Administrator to join their small established team working. Yuo will be working alongside the industrys top brands accross the UK.
Overview of role:
You will be first point of contact for customers within the service department.
Dealing with incoming phone enquiries and e-mails
Scheduling service calls
Day to day administration duties.
• Processing engineers' daily job sheets
• Sourcing costs for replacement parts and producing job quotations
• Logging calls on company systems
• Dealing with customer enquiries and requests
• Organising engineers to attend jobs, using both in house engineer and service partners
• Scheduling annual service work
• Supporting Service Director with day to day running of the department
Key Skills Required:
• A can-do approach and strong customer service focus is essential as is the ability to find solutions to problems.
• Ability to work on own initiative and to juggle multiple tasks.
•Ideal candidate will have experience of a similar role, and be an organised and experienced administrator
• Confident in the use of IT packages and a good standard of education are a must.
• Excellent administration skills
• Good communicator
• Strong organisational skill
Working hours 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
free parking provided
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration or please call to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Please note due to high volumes of applications if you have not heard from us within 5 working days unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job