Customer Administrator - permament full time
This well established Sutton Coldfield company are now looking for additional experienced Customer Administrator to join their busy and experienced team.
You will be responsible for providing total administration support to all contract teams and Managers.
- First point of contact for all clients and staff
- Distributing and filtering all incoming emails
- Document management and control including filing
- Resolving client queries and assisting sector manager
- Processing client orders
- Raising supplier order parts and materials, and invoices
- Liaising with engineers, issuing job numbers and parts delivery
- Updating client excel spreadsheets, and web portals
Skills and Attributes
- Strong administration skills
- IT literate, including word, excel and databases
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to build relationships and deal positively with customers
- Be able to work in a busy environment
Working hours Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration or please feel to call to discuss the opportunity in more detail
Due to high volumes of applications we are not able to contact every candidate. Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 working days unfortuntely you have not been successful on this occassion.
- Customer Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job