Customer Administrator - Home Based role - Permanent Job
£18,000 pa plus holiday pay and pension
Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours per week
- Very good office administration experience
- A confident and polite telephone manner
- Experience of taking inbound calls.
- Very good communication and organisational skills
- Very good experience in administration, call handling, data entry and office administration
- PC Literate
- Taking inbound telephone calls from customers with home repair issues and insurance queries
- Processing home insurance claims
- Entering client issues onto internal data base system
- Liaising with maintenance teams and subcontractors
- Various general Administration duties
Mon to Fri 37.5 hours per week - Home based role - all computer and telephone equipment will be provided for you plus extensive training will be given
£18,000 pa - plus holiday pay and pension - extremely stable job in a fantastic award winning company
Fantastic job opportunity that offers pay rises, full training package and a superb career development programme. Ideal for candidates with very good experience in administration, data entry, customer service, and experience of handling inbound customer calls. Preferably candidates need to be from areas such as Caerphilly, Cardiff, Treforest, Pontypridd, Mountain Ash, Newbridge and areas close to Caerphilly and be happy to work from home.
Application by CV or call William Strong at Carbon60 on
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- data entry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'