An innovative company in St Albans, who offer excellent training and development opportunities, are looking for a Service Administrator to join their friendly team.
This is a lovely varied and interested role within a fast paced and busy environment. You will work within a team of 4 and will be cross trained so you can support your colleagues.
- Activating contracts on the database system
- Issuing service contract renewal quotations
- Maintaining up to date systems information
- Coordinating incoming and outgoing goods
- Invoicing customers
- Booking and arranging deliveries and couriers
- Handling incoming phone calls, dealing with queries and enquiries or distributing as appropriate
- Approximately 1 years’ administration experience
- Meticulous administrative skills, naturally conscientious with great attention to detail
- Able to prioritise jobs as they come in according to urgency
- Being proactive in all aspects of the role
Salary: £18k - £20k, up to £1k bonus
Hours: 9am - 5pm with 30 minute lunch break
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a total of 33 days holiday a year! This rises to 28 days after 12 months, a total of 36 days!! Pension, Healthcare, Free parking and Up to £1k bonus!
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job