Events & Activation Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to activate in some of London's most prestigious venues and retailers.
Our client isfocused on developing relationships across hotels, bars, restaurants, retail and in the workplace.
As Events & Activation Manager you’ll focus exclusively on a portfolio of products and brands in the UK - leading a small team to ensure amazing activation, brand awareness and commercial success.
You will be responsible for developing this category as a key growth area for our business, across a wide spectrum of customers including our major accounts and targets.
The successful candidate:
- You will have experience within a similar role, leading brand activation strategy
- Ideally you will have experience that focussed in the food & beverage or FMCG channel. Any premium or prestige brand experience would be beneficial.
- Strong planning, organisation and time management skills.
- You will think differently, embrace the new, be super passionate and able to inspire customers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure, with attention to detail.
- A mix of creative and analytical capability.
- Live within commutable reach of London.
There is a very attractive basic salary, bonus scheme and benefits package.
If you have a proven track record for delivering professional and successful - pop-up stores, product launches, retail offerings and experiential events, we want to hear from you!!
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.
- Brand Awareness
- Brand Management
- Brand Activation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job