Do you have experience in Financial Services and are looking to work for a company who are dedicated to making a genuine difference to the customers that they serve?
This Customer Acquisition Agent role is for an award-winning motor finance company who operate an ethical and responsible lending policy. They are currently looking for a suitable candidate to join their fast-growing team.
The Customer Acquisition Agent helps assist all approved customers through the car purchasing journey, focussing on excellent customer experience. Using internal policies and procedures the Agent will: assess the customers affordability and intent to pay, obtain identification proofs required and help customer into their new vehicle. You will aid both car dealerships and customers throughout the journey and establish an excellent rapport with all. You will complete all financial paperwork with customer via Skype, ensuring the customer is fully aware of all T&C’s and is comfortable with the agreement.
Key skills and experience required:
- A proven track record of delivering excellent customer service – face to face would be advantageous as you will deal with customers via Skype
- A highly motivated and dedicated self-starter who can rise to a challenge
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written – able to engage the recipient
- Ability to build rapport quickly, maintain relationships and manage expectations with both the customer and the dealership
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced and changing environment
- Experience of an outbound calling environment
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail, and good time management skills
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent as a minimum with Grade C or above in English and Maths
- Able to work on your own initiative, and as part of a team
- Experience of the subprime car finance sector- desirable
- Knowledge of working in a regulatory environment- desirable
This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone with previous experience working in the financial services sector or someone who has exceptional levels of customer service and a good level of Maths and English.
You will receive a competitive salary, plus bonus, and full training will be provided. You would be required to work 40 hours per week from Monday to Sunday between the hours of 8am – 8pm depending on the appointment times set. Full flexibility will be required around these hours and weekend work is a necessity.
If you think you have the skills, experience and drive that we need then please apply today!
Keywords: Customer Services Consultant, Acquisition Advisor, Deal Maker, financial services, consumer credit.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration.