Due to continued growth World Aero is seeking a Customer Accounts Executive to join our friendly and dynamic team on a permanent basis.
World Aero profile
Located in Ditchling Common, West Sussex World Aero was formed in 1999 to supply a variety of aircraft maintenance services. In 2008 our component MRO Business was established specialising in wheel and brake repairs. Our employees are highly valued and we thrive on working in a busy environment. Our high standards of quality and performance have allowed us to grow in a competitive and diverse market place whilst retaining our small team atmosphere promoting individual growth.
The principle objective of the Customer Accounts Executive is to provide proactive management of all customer repairs from receipt to outgoing shipment. This role requires a highly customer focused and forward thinking individual who can build strong relationships with customers to maximise opportunities whilst providing total customer satisfaction.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Acknowledgment of incoming repair orders, assessing the customer needs and advising the workshop of work required
- Evaluating workshop reports and creating quotations
- Processing customer quote approvals and rejections
- Liaising with the customer, creating status reports and reacting to queries
- Working closely with the purchasing and workshop team to avoid any implications on customer delivery targets
- Creating final paperwork and processing the return shipment to the customer
- Updating computer systems with the latest information on the progress of customer units and providing regular updates to senior staff
- Any other duties as requested
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience working within aviation in a MRO executive role, or similar
- Ability to recognise and react to customer requirements
- Proficient in the use of Outlook, Microsoft Excel and Word, experience with Quantum is desirable but not essential.
- Strong administration and organisation skills with excellent attention to detail
- Good commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Awareness of certification and airworthiness regulations is desirable but not essential
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Problem solving
- Ability to work well on their own initiative and as part of a team
Applicants must have a valid permit to live and work in the UK
Salary dependent on experience
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Word
- Oral Communication