Competitive + Benefits
39 hours Full Time (Monday - Saturday)
We are looking for a motivated, and people focused individual to join our in store retail team.
You will support customers with missed and late payments, and work to minimise loss across the business.
- Be a champion for excellent customer service, always seeking to meet customer needs
- Build positive relationships with customers, providing support and contact in the store in relation to the status of their accounts.
- Support customers to find appropriate resolutions to any payment queries or issues.
- Maintain accurate records of customer contact activity.
- Conduct home visits in line with the company collection policy and regulatory requirements.
- Support store colleagues in sales and service tasks when required
- Comply with all health, safety and compliance guidelines.
- Drive a Company vehicle with due care and respect
- Comply with role observation process from Management team
- Experience of working in a customer facing role
- Confident communication skills
- Able to develop a positive face to face discussion with customers; friendly and professional at all times
- Team player
- Reliable and trustworthy with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Good judgement and decision making skills
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft packages
- Full, manual UK driving licence with ability to drive small vans
- Previous experience within a Retail environment
- Experience of working in a regulated environment
- Previous experience or knowledge of debt management or collections
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job