Customer Account Representative
Our established client is looking for an Account executive based within a busy customer services department. All the calls are inbound and will be dealing with general customer questions and updating a database.
- Provide exceptional customer service in taking orders by phone, fax and email
- Provide exceptional customer service in dealing with customer queries
- Ability to promote special offers, up-sell and cross sell
- To advise customers on services and products
- To update and amend company records in a timely manner
- Completion of quotations for customers
- Experience of working in a contact centre or retail environment for a professional organisation.
- Proven objection, negotiation and complaint handling experience where attention to detail is of paramount importance.
- Demonstrate a thorough and methodical sales approach to up sell and cross sell to customers.
- Offer a friendly and calm approach, demonstrating exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong team working ethos and the ability to be pro active and use initiative to work alone when required.
- Competent with Microsoft desktop packages to include: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to remain calm and professional when under pressure
- Demonstrate excellent planning, organisation and time management skills.
Company offer a fantastic working enviroment and a good team atmosphere. Free car parking and the ability to earn up to £500 per month for top earners average around £200 pe month extra.
- Customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"