Do you have an interest in promotional products, digital printing or PR? This all round role offers exposure to a multitude of disciplines!
Our client has seen considerable growth by being able to provide customers with a very broad range products. They offer in house design and in-depth product knowledge and experience of their industry. Some of their larger customers include instantly recognisable TV and Magazine brands.
- Several enquires are received daily by email, telephone and via the web site. By using the internal quoting system you will be required to provide quotes to both new and existing customers.
- You may be required to provide samples, follow up on quotations and consult the design department to assist with customers’ artwork. When the quotations progress to orders, you will proof the job; get customer approval and liaise with suppliers. The final stage is to either take payment on a pro- forma basis or larger customers tend to be on account.
- You will advise customers on best production practices, getting them the best prices and reacting to tight production lead times. On larger jobs you may be required to obtain prices from both the UK and Far East suppliers.
- A good commercial understanding and an organised nature is required to manage several jobs at the same time and develop relationships with existing accounts as well as developing new accounts.
- We ideally require someone with sales or customer service experience in the promotional products industry or with a digital printing background.
- You should possess excellent communication skills with clear and professional telephone manner.
- You will work easily on your own initiative and see orders through to completion.
This is a permanent role; the hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm. The annual salary is negotiable depending upon experience, circa £18-20k per annum.
If you feel that you have the skills to meet this challenging and exciting position, please apply now!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Ambitions Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
- Account Manager
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'