Our well established and reputable clients based in Bridgwater are currently seeking an experienced Customer Liaison to join their Commercial Business team.
This is a full time permanent position working Monday - Friday 08:45 - 17:15. Our clients are looking to pay a salary between £24,000 - £25,000 depending on experience.
To The role of Customer Liaison will be to effectively manage Customer requirements whilst ensuring the Company's objectives are fulfilled. You will be required to o support the Sales, Operations, Engineering, Finance and Procurement teams to achieve the optimum performance for the company, and manage key accounts to ensure success, develop and sustain good relationships with a view to increasing sales revenue.
The main responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Processing Sales Orders accurately by telephone and e-mail
- Data handling, entry and export through the Company's CRM System.
- Liaising with operations and sales
- Entering all enquiries accurately with full customer requirements and details, passing information to relevant departments
- Contacting new and existing customers in order to follow up recommendations, introductions, and follow up to leads.
- Managing internal processes & customer forecasts as required
- Supporting the Sales team by providing customer requested information i.e. quotations sales literature, technical specifications, or any appropriate certification details needed.
- Completing Customer questionnaires and pass to next level for approval
- Monitoring the entrance to the site and receive visitors.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience of working in customer service roles, and will preferably hold and NVQ 2/3 in customer service, however this is not essential.
You will be required to deliver quality service which meets the customer's expectations and build rapport to understand customer's needs constantly trying to exceed customer's expectations. You will have excellent attention to detail as well as the ability to prioritise work effectively and not get easily distracted.
If you feel you have the right skills for this role and would like further information then please submit your CV or call Georgie on
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser:
- Customer liaison
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"