Our client, a leader within the Financial Services industry is currently looking for a self-motivated and driven Account Manager to join their busy team situated in Bourne End to sell company products, identify and develop their customer base whilst maximising business development opportunities.
- Sell company products
- Identify and develop customer base
- Train coach and motivate employees
- Achieve sales targets and KPI's
- Generate business through quality customer service
- Prepare and process financial applications
- Responsible for Business development
- Assist with the training of new team members
- Responsible for participation of training programs
- Proven Customer Service skills and a desire to provide an outstanding customer service.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Ability and desire to learn
- GCSE level educated
- Ability to work as a team and individual
- Ability to develop good working relationships with customers and colleagues
- High attention to accuracy and timelines
This is a full-time position, working 35 hours per week on a Rota basis. Monday - Friday 8:45am - 7:00pm and to include 1 Saturday every 2 weeks.
Our client offers an excellent training program and career progression.
Please apply online to be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job