Due to continued growth a leading Healthcare Logistics provider is seeking a commercially aware Customer Account Manager. The role holder will be responsible for managing a number of existing key accounts with the objective of driving profitability growth
Key responsibilities will include:
- To achieve and exceed revenue and gross profit in line with annual sales budget and targets for selected key accounts
- Project managing the sales process and customer experience for new business
- Supporting Business Development Management Team attending account service reviews with key stakeholders, as required
- Accountability for managing the accuracy of customer product and pricing catalogues on a daily basis
- Accountability for implementing solutions to aged stock resulting from your accounts
- Supporting finance with escalations in the payment process and customer communications
- Building and developing strong and sustainable relationships with stakeholders within NHS trusts, private healthcare groups, industry suppliers and other appropriate organisations
- Regular reporting of performance of your accounts to the executive team and wider organisiation
- Manage information about your accounts on the CRM system to include, appointments, leads and reporting.
- Contract Management to include service KPI measurements are achieved and communicated.
Qualifications and experience:
The role-holder will ideally have a range of experience encompassing sales, operations and project management, preferably within the healthcare sector.
- An understanding of NHS structure and processes is highly desirable.
- Capability to work on own initiative, together with ability to prioritise and self-manage is a requirement for this role
- Project-management related work experience or a qualification is desirable.
- Sales and Marketing qualification is desirable.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience primarily in a Healthcare setting
- IT literate and advanced in using Excel
Personal Characteristics and Experience Profile Required:
The principal skills, experience and personal characteristics, which the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate, are:
- Strong ability to plan, manage and progress
- Full clean driving license
- Dynamic, tenacious and self-motivated personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Availability to work beyond normal hours/weekends when required
- Willingness for national and limited international travelling when necessary
The role offers a competitive salary up to 23k, plus 10% bonus potential. The hours of work will be 37.5 per week 9.00am to 5:30pm Mon to Fri.
If you feel that you have the skills to meet this position please forward your CV and covering letter outlining exactly what you are looking for and what you can bring to the role.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Ambitions Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
- Account Management
- Account Manager
- Customer Service