IRS Recruitment is currently seeking a Customer Account Manager to start as soon as possible for our client based in Northallerton on a temp - perm basis.
You will be required to work the following hours Monday - Friday 09.00hrs-17.30hrs with 1 hour unpaid lunch break, on an hourly rate of £8.00 per hour.
Job Role: Customer Account Manager
* To manage customer accounts
* Identify all renewals due each month
* Contact clients with upcoming renewals for a review
* Prepare quotes from alternative providers
* Manage the renewals process
* Maintain existing customer renewals at an agreed level (%)
* Deal effectively with incoming calls and enquiries
* Prepare quotations as appropriate
* Convert enquiries
* Signpost existing clients to other appropriate products & services, increase the number of products taken.
* Good written & verbal communication Skills
* Good IT Skills - Microsoft office, TAM Insurecom system, Powerplace.
* Quick to understand clients' needs
* Knowledge of mortgage and insurance products
* Knowledge of requirements of FSA compliance
* Basic knowledge of Health and Safety requirements
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.