Would you like to work for a renowned household brand?
Have you previously managed large key retailers?
The position sits under the Supply Chain function of the business, providing insight to the business on customer demands and forecasts through close account management of large key retail clients. In addition you will have the opportunity to meet the clients you have accountability for face to face, enhancing the relationship.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Be the 'Go to’ person for a set number of key accounts
- Management of day to day customer relationships
- Processing orders and stock management
- Production planning to meet customer demands and the company business plan
- Customer sales forecasting and analysis
- Customer visits & relationship management, development of customer initiatives
- Ensure all issues which arise through order processing to delivery are fixed and communicated internally and externally
- Previous Account Management experience of Large Retailers
- Experience of Supply Chain or Customer Fulfilment
- Strong technical skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to self-manage
- Excellent communication skills
- Driver essential due to client meetings
Locations: Wellingborough, Northampton, Corby, Market Harborough, Leicester, Milton Keynes, Rugby, Leicestershire, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire
Prestige Appointments are a Recruitment Agency providing permanent resourcing and selection services to employers throughout the UK.
Keywords: Client Manager, Account Manager, Account Controller, Customer Manager, Customer Fulfilment
- Account Management
- Production Planning
- Demand Forecasting