Our established client is looking to recruit a Customer Accounts Manager. You will develop a strategic customer base whereby we engage only with high quality, proactive employers that are able and willing to benefit from our complete range of products and therefore offer a high return on investment. You will also contribute to the delivery and improvement of our Employer Engagement Strategy by gathering employer feedback and making recommendations for improvements where appropriate.
You will also provide high quality coaching and mentoring support to learners/participants ensuring that they develop appropriate employability skills such as confidence and motivation to help them progress in their careers.
- To continuously assess the marketplace and LMI to ensure that Group's marketing activities respond positively and proactively to economic changes and meet the current and future demands of existing and potential customers. This includes; identifying the barriers that employers face and making recommendations for overcoming them, reporting on competitor activities and ensuring we are well positioned in the marketplace, recognising any gaps in the market and potential opportunities.
- To identify and recommend potential areas for growth and diversification.
- Develop positive and rewarding working relationships and partnerships through regular meetings and communication with high quality employers and partners across Wales.
- To be the designated point of contact for employers and to ensure that their needs and wants are catered for in a professional and reliable manner.
- To communicate effectively with customers via email, post, telephone and face-to-face meetings.
- To deliver presentations (including PowerPoint) to customers and partners as and when required.
- To facilitate SLA arrangements with employers where appropriate.
- To support JGW participants with the development of their career pathway, ensuring all participants and employers have access to wider portfolio of programmes
- To highlight and discuss participant issues providing focussed participant support where required
- To support all JGW participants (at least 80%) to achieve progression into sustainable employment and apprenticeship opportunities (namely via YRP)
- To provide coaching and mentoring support to JGW participants to develop their confidence and self esteem
- To work alongside and in liaison with the wider programme team to deliver best practise and equality of opportunity for all participants and learners
- To report all participant/learner safeguarding issues to the authorised Safeguarding Officer
- To effectively implement business development strategies and techniques to ensure that monthly and annual targets are achieved.
- To work strategically with customers- understand their business needs and ensure they have access to ALL of Group's products and services.
- To facilitate the completion of employer surveys every 6 months to ensure continuous improvements to our delivery.
- To develop and improve Group's strategic customer base.
- To develop and maintain knowledge of all products, services, competitors and marketplace.
- To fully utilise Group's CRM system to manage customer relations.
- To feedback any customer issues to the Business Development Manager in a timely manner.
- To contribute to the Group Self Assessment process.
- To attend weekly team meetings, monthly 1:1 meetings and annual appraisals.
- To actively engage in Continuous Professional Development.
- To take responsibility for your own appraisal, support and supervision.
Client offers excellent working environment and Career opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job