The successful candidate will have superb client relationship skills as you will be managing managing high value accounts with, at times, complicated ordering processes and queries.
Process orders for new products including: -
• Agreeing a production slot with Planning;
• Generating a Parts Check if delivery is required quicker than our standard lead time;
• Configuring the order in system
• Generating a sales acknowledgement and e-mailing this to the customer
• Order amendments
• Support BDMs in the generation of urgent quotations
• Keep BDMs updated with any significant client issues
Answer client queries relating to:
• retail prices,
• product options,
Deliveries & Installations
• Book all deliveries in with relevant client contact one week before delivery takes place;
• To provide specific delivery details as and when requested e.g. vehicle registrations, personnel names, qualifications etc.
• Communicate specific delivery requirements to Dispatch e.g. site inductions, access restrictions, etc.
Previous experience within a manufacturing/distribution sales office
Personable, adaptable with the ability to work in a highly pressured and fast paced environment.
Experience of managing/supporting a commercial client base.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job