LG Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Account Manager to join one of our key clients based in the heart of Belfast city centre.
My Client is a provider of unsecured personal loans, established in 2006; currently they have a network of 35 branches across the UK and are set to grow further over the course of the next 12 months.
The Person (because that's what's important!)
If you are customer focussed with a passion for sales and achieving targets then this could be the role for you!
You must be confident and driven with a desire to succeed. Commitment to your team and your professional development is a must.
You should have sound literacy and numeracy skills as well as the ability to communicate through a variety of channels whilst being adaptable in your approach.
Does this sound like you? If so, read on to see what you could be doing in your next career move.....
You will meet customers face to face in branch to help them with their financial requirements, offering unsecured loans to both home-owners and tenants. You will achieve personal sales targets and contribute to team/branch targets whilst providing positive customer outcomes in line with the requirements of the company, the FCA and other regulatory organisations.
- To identify and develop existing customer base of the Branch.
- To ensure all administrative and audit procedures are complied with and ensure all customer documentation is accurate and up to date at all times.
- To sell company products and maximise opportunity potential
- Participate in Branch/Company training programmes in order to progress within branch/company structure.
- Achieve all sales targets as defined by Manager.
- Greet customers in person and/or by phone.
- Receive customer payments in person, by post and balance cash draw.
- Generate business through quality customer service.
- Explain services and products to customers and analyse customer suitability for products.
- Prepare and process loan applications.
- Maintain an efficient and organised branch filing system.
- Actively work collection routes and collect overdue payments over the telephone and in person.
- Conduct on-going business development.
- To assist the branch manager with training/coaching of new team members.
- To develop detailed knowledge of both financial products and company's standard procedures.
- Adhere to the Core Values of the company including Outstanding Customer Service.
- Customer service
- Financial services