We are currently recruiting on behalf of a very well-established organisation that deliver high quality vocational training programmes, Apprenticeships and work placement opportunities. They have an impressive reputation for delivering world-class training and development programmes to a range of organisations throughout the UK. They are seeking an experienced Customer Account Manager with a proven track record in either a field sales or key account position.
As a Customer Account Manager it will be your responsibility to achieve monthly and annual performance targets/KPIs relating to the company’s core contracts; including Apprenticeships starts, Jobs Growth Wales starts and progressions in specified routes and sectors. You will develop effective relationships with new and existing customers and act as their designated point of contact; ensuring that their needs and expectations are managed effectively and reliably at all times.
- You will contribute effectively to the Sales & Marketing team and act as an ambassador for the company whilst actively seeking new opportunities for business development.
- To effectively implement business development strategies and techniques to ensure that monthly and annual targets are achieved.
- To work strategically with customers- understand their business needs and ensure they have access to ALL of the Group’s products and services.
- To identify and recommend potential areas for growth and diversification.
- Develop positive and rewarding working relationships and partnerships through regular meetings and communication with high quality employers and partners.
- To communicate effectively with customers via email, telephone and face-to-face meetings.
- To deliver presentations (including PowerPoint) to customers and partners.
- To facilitate SLA arrangements with clients where appropriate.
- Attend networking events, business networks and seminars to promote products and services and broaden customer network.
- To facilitate the completion of employer surveys every 6 months to ensure continuous improvements to our delivery.
- Three years business development experience with demonstrable track record.
- Experience of employer engagement and developing strategic customer relationships.
- Understanding of the training industry and the employability market (i.e. Jobs Growth Wales).
- Account Management
- Account Manager
- Child Care
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job