Company Profile - Customer Account Manager
Superb opportunity to join this market leading company as part of a friendly, lively and busy team. Excellent progression opportunities and uncapped bonus potential.
Job Description - Customer Account Manager
Duties will include;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with key account customers
- Selling the company’s products through incoming and outgoing telephone enquiries
- Handling customer queries and requests for information
- Working with clients to ensure that they are trading within agreed credit limits
- Resolving any discrepancies, errors or delivery queries
- Processing sales orders
- Cross-selling and up-selling additional products whenever relevant.
- Working towards team targets
Required Skills - Customer Account Manager
- Proven customer service experience within an office environment
- IT literate to include Word and Excel
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Ability to work to targets
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
Benefits - Customer Account Manager
- £17,000 basic salary + OTE
- Full-time, permanent position. 8.30am-5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Working hours to include Saturday mornings on a rota basis (every other)
- Excellent career progression opportunities
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Lawrence Dean Recruitment is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in both temporary and permanent business support roles in the Hertfordshire area. Our clients range from large, blue-chip companies, to smaller owner-managed local businesses. As a Lawrence Dean candidate you can expect a different service to our competitors, where you feel valued and thoroughly involved in your next career move. We are experienced recruiters with extensive local market knowledge and are passionate about finding our candidates not just any job but the right job! Please contact us today to find out more about the Lawrence Dean Difference
"Lawrence Dean Recruitment - All About People"
- Account Manager
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- New Opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job