We are currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Account Manager on behalf of our client based in Birmingham. This is a full time role, initially for 12 months.
- Being the main point of contact for customers, responsible for managing customer accounts via phone and email.
- Building rapport and trust with customers.
- Providing customers with quotations using CRM system
- Escalating issues to Management as required
- Develop product knowledge to be able to explain to customers differences between products
- Develop relationships with potential customers and following up opportunities with the external sales team
- Managing customer complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Accurately recording customer interations on the system
Our client is seeking someone with previous experience in a manufacturing/engineering environment, excellent communication skills and a good understanding of IT systems.
Knowledge of SAP is desireable.
This is a fantastic opportunity offering a starting salary of £26,000pa, a full benefits package and 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
If you have the relevant experience please apply with a copy of your CV.
Please note we can only contact successful candidates due to the amount of applicantions we receive. If you are successful we will be back to you within 48 hours of your application. Thank you.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'