Exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join a reputable organisation in Plymouth. You will provide a comprehensive and professional account management service to all internal and external customers and stakeholders.
The primary responsibility of this role is to lead client management activity including day to day operations of the business, managing a team, gaining confidence from clients and supporting the overall delivery of business objectives. You will be required to use your initiative to provide effective liaison and relationship building across a range of operational, recruitment, quality and complaints management processes to deliver a client focused service.
- Day to day communication with clients to gather all relevant information
- Responsible for Key Account Management and service development and providing regular updates
- Develop knowledge of service requirements in order to improve/uphold operational standards, ensure compliance of all procedures and policies
- Creating and implementing Service Improvement Plans
- Thorough understanding of client’s needs and demonstrate ability to recognise a service development opportunity and actively promote cross sell and up sell opportunities
- Develop strong client relationships
- To be central/lead contact
- Develop links and forge relationships with potential new clients
- At least monthly meetings with each client and more formal quarterly reviews
- Develop and implement marketing and recruitment strategies for clients and this may involve presenting to large groups of people, using visual aids
- Able to build influential relationships
- Personal resilience
- Proven organisational ability
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to multitask
- Highly IT Literate (Strong Excel skills are essential, Pivot tables, lookup formulas)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Customer Service Driven
If you are a highly motivated individual with the ability and confidence to build relationships in a fast moving environment then we want to hear from you.
My clients offers very competitive package which includes an attractive basic salary, offering progression for exceptional performers, company car or car allowance, access to a stakeholder pension scheme and 27 days annual leave per year plus public holidays. In addition other benefits offered include health and well-being support, access to a discount scheme and an employee recognition scheme.
If you do not have any contact from us within 7 working days please assume that on this occasion unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, and we invite you to submit your CV for other roles you feel your skills, qualifications and experience match.
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job