REED are exclusively working with a growing organisation just outside of Norwich, who offer a market-leading solution, recruiting for the position of Customer Account Manager to join the team.
For this role we are looking for someone who is FLUENT in both Romanian or Lithuanian, and English.
Permanent, full time role working Monday to Friday 9am -5pm (although 8am-4pm can be considered).
- Handling inbound customer enquiries as well as following up online enquiries, answering queries and promoting the company's services, signing up customers to work with the company
- Administrative tasks and accurately processing customer information, as well as working with other teams to ensure that customer's receive an excellent service and their records are set up in a timely manner.
- Managing new leads/enquiries through the sales process, upselling where possible
- Account Management of existing customers, providing high standards of customer service and strong relationships
- Meeting company objectives and key performance indicators
- FLUENT in Romanian (ideally) or Lithuanian, as well as English - both written and verbal
- Existing Customer Service/Account Management/Customer Administration experience
- Confident, professional and friendly telephone manner
- Ability to upsell and identify opportunities
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Collaborative team working skills
- Strong IT skills
Salary between £18,000 - £20,000 dependant on experience
25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, with the option to buy or sell an extra 5 days
Friendly working environment
The opportunity to work with a successful growing organisation
Regular Social Events/Team Building
Please send your CV to Nikki Cranmer at REED or click apply with your up-to-date CV as soon as possible if you're interested.
Customer Service | Account Manager | Account Executive | Customer Coordinator | Sales Administrator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'