REED are exclusively supporting our client based on the outskirts of Norwich and are recruiting for the position of Customer Account Manager to join their team on a Permanent basis.
We are looking for someone who can speak fluent in either German, Romanian, French or Polish, as well as fluent English.
The role involves creating long term relationships with customers, overseeing a portfolio or assigned projects, developing new business from existing clients and actively seeking new sales opportunities.
This will include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports.
You will liaise with cross-functional internal teams to improve the entire customer experience (including Customer Service and development departments).
You MUST drive and have your own transport as there are no public transport links to the office.
Working hours of Monday to Friday 9am- 5pm
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with customers
- Generate new business leads through proactive calls to non-spending customers on the existing database
- Ensure the customer database is well maintained and understand customer's requirements
- Operate as the main point of contact for assigned customers
- Develop new business within existing customer accounts
- Prepare reports on each account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
What's in it for me?
Salary of £20,000 - £24,000 plus commission.
25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
Free on-site parking
You will need to be fluent in English, and either Romanian, German, French or Polish
High degree of self-motivation
Excellent Customer Service and ability to build and maintain relationships
Organised and pro-active with strong time management
Strong listening and administration skills
Ability to manage relationships effectively and balance time to handle multiple client accounts
Self-confidence with the ability to overcome objections and maintain a positive attitude
Ability to use initiative
Experience with CRM software is desirable
Please apply online if you are interested as soon as possible, ensuring that your CV is up-to-date. Managed by Nikki Cranmer -
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'