Meridian Business Support are looking to speak with talented and experienced Customer Account Managers with an Engineering / Technical background to work for their esteemed global client covering the central belt of Scotland.
This role is perfect for someone who is a true problem solver and is comfortable being at the coal face when it comes to client satisfaction. You can be based anywhere across the Central Belt as for the majority of your week you will be working on the road apart from a weekly site meeting.
Skills / Experience Required
- Technical background i.e. (engineering, heavy manufacturing, design)
- Understanding of Technical / Engineering processes and have the ability to display this if required on site
- Customer facing account management / customer service experience with a portfolio of clients within a similar and relevant sector
- Valid Driving License
- Working partnership with customers and colleagues to resolve quality issues, improve efficiency and reduce costs throughout the supply chainHandle customer complaints and investigate thoroughly so you can implement solutions that will satisfy all parties and minimise the likely hood of recurrenceVisit, train and work closely with customers to build strong relationshipsOn site troubleshooting and fault analysis if any product issues occurWork in conjunction with other members of the customer account team to ensure quick and effective problem resolutions
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role then if you can send a copy of your CV to or call Ross on for further details.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
- ''account manager'' AND ''engineering''