One pf our family run businesses based in Milton Keynes is looking for a Customer Executive to join their small team on a full time, permanent basis.
You will provide support to multiple departments through proactive administration and effective communication with new and existing customers, the sales team and production.
Position: Customer Executive
Hours: Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 5.30pm & Friday, 8.30am to 4pm
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 per annum DOE
The job will involve…
- Answering customer queries through email, telephone and live chat services
- Ensuring all information is updated and maintained in the internal CRM system
- Processing orders through the online portal and promote use of portal to customers
- Creating sample orders for customers and inform the sales team of prospect enquiries
- Producing monthly reports and additional administrative support for the sales managers
- Sending images/dataand pricing to internal and external customers
- Liaising with production teams to ensure stock is delivered to the customer’s specification
- Creating promotion materials for customers and organising mail outs, whilst ensuring all needs are satisfied.
The Person will…
- Have experience of working within a similar role
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
- Have a good standard of IT skills to include Microsoft packages and inhouse CRM systems
- Work well within a team but also on their own initiative
- Be proactive in their approach to work
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have the ability to multitask and prioritise own work load.
Our client is ideally looking for someone who could start with immediate effect and will hold interviews for this role asap.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'