Customer Account Executive
Blythe Valley Business Park
Our client, a prestigious market leader is currently seeking an account executive. This is an organisation which is well known for their continuous development of all employees and achievable career progression plans.
The role of the account executive is significant to this organisation, as you will be the first point of contact for any fleet queries for their extremely reputable clientele. To be considered for this position you must exude an excellent standard of customer service and have a passion for building relationships.
- Receive inbound calls regarding queries from customers within your designated account
- Update account details via the internal systems and spreadsheets
- Efficiently and effectively resolve any complaints or issues which may arise
- Advise and inform clients of all available offers and packages available
- Promote the business at every opportunity
- Generate and present reports for both internal and external stakeholders
- Adhere to and achieve company SLA and KPI’s
- Arrange and attend client review meetings
Experience and skillset required:
- A good working knowledge of standard Microsoft packages; Word, outlook and Excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment and manage your own workload
- Confidence to make outbound calls as and when required
- A strong team player – You will be act as a role model for junior members of staff and will be happy to offer support
- A knowledge of the fleet industry would be beneficial, however it is not essential
- You must hold a full driving licence and have access to your own vehicle
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at .
This role is suitable for candidates who have worked within one of the following positions;
Customer account executive, customer service executive, customer service manager, fleet administrator, fleet co-ordinator, fleet manager, account manager, recruitment consultant, recruitment resourcer, Account executive, account manager, account administrator.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job