The Role -To manage the commercial relationships of a portfolio of customers. Proactively contact customers to maintain a consistent high level of service whilst identify further business opportunities. To maximise customer retention by defending fees and promoting the features and benefits of the product.KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES -
- Developing strong customer relationships for a set portfolio of accounts to ensure value added service is delivered with profitable outcomes.
- Monitor account behaviour and proactively manage customers with up & down turn trends to explore account penetration, cross selling and up selling opportunities.
- Retain accounts by effectively handling objection calls and defending the fee model through card promotion, negotiation and referrals to Group companies.
- Achieve targets and contribute to service delivery levels, including those related to productivity and sales through negotiation, customer responsiveness and competitor awareness.
- Handle account closures by solving the customers’ problem and undertake activities to ensure retention targets are met.
- Answer inbound customer enquiries and fulfill through to complete resolution
- Contingency for the Contact Centre as and when the business requires.
- Adaptable to help with project work, pilots and reviews as outlined by the Contact Centre Manager.
- At least 12 months' sales and customer service experience in a related environment
- Sound financial and commercial understanding
- Excellent telephone manner and keyboard skills coupled with proven strong communication, negotiation and closing skills
- Be self-driven, tenacious and have a positive attitude at all times whilst being impervious to rejection.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job