This role will form part of the Customer Services team providing exemplary service to customers.
You will need to be passionate about your customers and provide a high level of service at all times.
- Delivering a high quality service at all times to ensure the customers experience is positive.
- Building a rapport with the customer including offering new and alternative products, upselling where possible.
- Liaison with other departments including sales and the warehouse team
- Liaison with couriers in terms of tracking delivery of items etc.
- Ensuring that the enquiry has been satisfactorily handled and completing all of the necessary administration as required.
- Excellent communication skills both over the telephone and in writing
- Strong IT skills
- Experience of couriers and/or tracking parcels for delivery together with online enquiries would be beneficial in this role.
- Communication Skills
- Telephone Manner
- Delivering Exceptional Customer Service
- Online Retail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job