At Lowell we work with our customers to improve their financial well-being. We take the time to get to know each customer and better understand their individual circumstances, working out the best payment plan for them. Our personal approach is why we've been awarded an Exceptional 3 star rating by Investor in Customer for the last two years and why we're one of the UK's leading debt management companies.
We're now looking for a Customer Account Associate to join our growing team.
You'll be responsible for:
- Talking to our customers to understand their financial situation and make appropriate recommendations and delivery of fair customer outcomes
- Negotiation within our call structure to set up affordable payment plans
- Delivering outstanding customer service within Treating Customer Fairly behaviours
- Working within clear guidelines to maximise key performance indicators across quality, productivity, efficiency and collections effectiveness
- To demonstrate the Lowell Behaviours by being open, driving success and change, being self-motivated, working as a team and showing strong customer focus.
You'll need to evidence the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous Collections or Sales experience is desirable but not essential.
- Previous call centre experience is desirable but not essential
- Good spoken English, clear diction; minimum requirement GCSE Grade C. Must come across well on the telephone
- Good written English. Clear, succinct and accurate; minimum requirement GCSE Grade C.
- Good with numbers and basic arithmetic, including mental arithmetic. GCSE Grade C.
- Interpersonal skills (with both customers and colleagues)
- Empathetic, able to build rapport, asks questions, a good listener, personable.
- Comfortable with PC work and using multiple systems applications
Plus, we're looking for someone who:
- Cares about customers
- KPI and objective driven, enjoys working to stretching objectives/KPI's and gets a sense of achievement and pride from meeting them.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Self organised and efficient.
- Team player.
- Willing and keen to learn.
- Comfortable negotiating and motivated to reach (a mutually acceptable) agreement. Able to see and understand the other person's viewpoint.
- £18,916 progressing to £20,755 after probation + bonus + benefits!
- Contributory pension
- 3% flexible benefits - including cycle to work, critical illness, dental insurance, childcare vouchers, travel insurance, dining club, retail discounts and the option to buy up to one week's worth of holiday subject to start date
- Free shuttle bus from Leeds City Centre
- Subsidised on-site restaurant
- Free on-site gym
- Excellent coaching and training
Start Date: 12th March 2018
Monday 10:45am - 7:00pm
Tuesday 11:45am -8:00pm
Wednesday 11:45am -8:00pm
Thursday 11:45am -8:00pm
Friday 10:45am - 7:00pm
Don't delay, APPLY TODAY!
- Customer Service