Customer Account Assistant required for business in Middlesbrough
Our client, a wonderful business based in Middlesbrough are seeking an experienced individual to join them on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person.
Duties will involve:
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Develop good knowledge and understanding of the products and services they provide
- Develop good knowledge and understanding of our customers to maximise customer service and sales.
- Setting up new customer accounts
- Act as main point of contact for Customer Service Enquiries
- Updating customers with product changes
- Answering and responding to incoming sales calls and email correspondence
- Undertake sales training and to provide support to the Sales Admin Team as and when required
- Support Marketing with point of sale materials, producing posters/artwork for customers/ social media and other related activities
- Using a bespoke database and Microsoft Excel.
- General administrative support duties where required.
- Any other reasonable tasks that are required as part of the needs of the business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'