CUSTOMER ACCOUNT ADMINISTRATOR - £18,000 - £21,000 DOE
My client is seeking a Customer Account Administrator on an ongoing temporary basis to cover long term sick, however there is potential for this role to evolve in to permanent employment.
As Customer Account Administrator, you will be responsible for customers across the entire region. We want talented, enthusiastic and motivated staff with a good personality and sense of humour, to work in their Credit & Debt Department which is based in Poole.
You will be responsible for ensuring that household customers are on appropriate payment plans to ensure regular payments of their household bills and arrears using negotiating skills and building rapport. The aim of the department is to reduce outstanding debt to the Company by using new and innovative ideas. This means you will:
- Negotiate the payment of overdue bills or outstanding payments via inbound and outbound telephone calls and in writing
- Effectively communicate with customers to establish the reason for arrears and then identify appropriate and realistic solutions based on individual customer circumstances and in accordance with company policy
- Proactively monitor and manage repayment arrangements made with customers
- Use all collection tools available to ensure an appropriate solution is reached in a cost effective and timely manner
- Maintain accurate records of contact with customers
- Use judgement to pass accounts to litigation section, if appropriate
The ideal Customer Account Administrator Profile:
- Demonstrate you have a sound understanding of business goals and objectives
- Evidence you have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate excellent levels of customer service and interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage customers in difficult situations
- Proven analytical, problem solving and cost-effective decision-making skills
- Evidence you are self-motivated with an aptitude to learn
- Demonstrate you have a 'customer first’ attitude and are willing to take ownership
- Demonstrate you have a positive and enthusiastic approach to work and the challenges this job entails
- Adaptable to change in a flexible, fast paced working environment
If this sounds like you, please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'