Customer Account Administrator
Skills: Customer Service, data entry, numerate, Administration, order processing, communication skills, good telephone manner, queries, quotes, order management, returns, customer care
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00 1 in 4 Saturdays 9am to 1pm
About the Company
A wholesaler with 60 years’ experience in the industry this company offer a dynamic team, busy working environment and the opportunity to develop your career. They are a growing company with big aspirations, but have retained a small company feel.
What will your working week be like?
You will be working in a team of 5 to ensure that all customer emails and orders are processed quickly and effectively, liaising with other departments and reporting to the Team Leader.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Processing customer’s orders
- Answering enquiries and providing quotes over the telephone and via email
- Building rapport with customers, providing excellent customer care
- Corresponding with the Purchasing Department regarding stock queries
- Liaising with the Customer Service team to answer customer’s queries
- Speaking with the Technical department to help customers identify the part they require
- Handling return requests for customers in line with guidelines
- Ensuring the highest level of accuracy
Who will suit this role?
- Passionate, motivated and enthusiastic about providing efficient, high quality customer service
- A team player, happy in a fast-paced, young, dynamic work environment and able to work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Desire to make a difference, learn and progress within the business
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Good IT skills
- Well-organised, able to prioritise and multitask
- Experience in a customer facing, administrative role
- Ideally have telephone based Customer Service experience
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Data Entry, Customer Service, order processing
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
- Customer Service
- data entry
- order processing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job