**MATERNITY COVER, IMMEDIATE START REQUIRED** Our client is a privately owned supply-chain services company who specialises in global freight forwarding and warehouse and distribution services. To cover for maternity leave, a position has become available for a Customer Account Administrator. This post is within their administration team and for an individual who has experience in customer service, administration, IT and a broad understanding of warehouse operations.
The successful candidates must be committed to providing exceptional service to the customer whilst maintaining a balanced view of operational capabilities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaising with customers on a daily basis providing support and advice
- Liaising with the operational team to provide solutions to customer queries and problems.
- Work on your own initiative to provide improvements and solutions, being innovative, working closely with the customer to continuously improve performance and perception through continual improvement programs.
- Produce daily reports both internally and externally as required by the customer.
- Meet with customer to discuss production and improvements in areas, inviting colleagues that are necessary for the meeting.
- Provide guidance, support and informal coaching to administrators and new colleagues.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated and confident individual, with excellent communication skills at all levels and a professional telephone manner. You will be able to work on your own initiative, as well as part of a team, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous administrative experience working in either warehouse administration or customer services environment is essential
- Excellent Literacy and numeric skills
- Accurate and high levels of attention to detail
- Excellent PC skills being proficient in Microsoft word, excel and outlook
Working hours are 08:30 - 17:00, 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday, although a flexible approach will be required to prioritise a demanding workload.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please click on 'Apply' and follow a short application process.
- Customer Service;Administration;Warehouse;Logistics;3PL
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job