Are you a motivated and enthusiastic administrator, looking for a new, office-based job role?
We're recruiting for a new Customer Account Administrator job working for a large automotive business in Chipping Warden, as part of a friendly team.
The purpose of the Customer Account Executive is to contribute to a smooth client service, working on a range of admin support and reporting tasks.
The job requires someone with great get-up-and-go, strong organisational & analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Vehicle in-fleeting / de-fleeting
- Running daily reports to check booking requirements.
- Merging reports
- Analysing reports, picking out trends and patterns
- Delegating emails to the bookings team.
- Assisting with fleet management
- Answering the phone
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience with an admin / co-ordinator role
- Any experience from the automotive and logistics sector would be advantageous but not essential
- Advanced Excel skills - V Look-ups
- Highly analytical
- Confident telephone manner and communication skills
- Calm under pressure
- Brilliant attention to detail
Working Hours: 09:00am - 17:30pm
If you do not receive an initial reply within three working days, you can unfortunately, consider your application unsuccessful
- Administrative Support
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"