Custom Service Advisor
About our client
Our client is a leading company in the automotive industry and currently looking for an experienced customer service advisor/receptionist to join their offices in Eurocentral.
Based in Eurocentral, the customer service advisor will be:
* Responsible for routing calls through to the correct department/team
* Act as a receptionist/switchboard
* Training will be in their Eurocentral office, then will be working from home
* Customer Service Advisor position is temp to perm for the ideal candidate
* You will have to be able to communicate clearly and effectively over the phone
* Helpful and well-mannered nature
* Excellent listening skills
* Good work ethic
* Customer Service Advisor experience (preferred but not essential)
* Must have internet access - working from home once training completed
* Full-time, 40hrs a week
* Monday-Saturday 8am-7pm
* Weekly rotational shifts
* Full and detailed training provided
* Excellent working conditions
* Parking available
* No sales targets
Think you have what it takes?
If you think you are the perfect fit for this full-time Customer Service Advisor role, click the 'Apply Now' button and send us your CV. If successful, one of our consultants will be in contact with you for the next stage of the process.
We look forward to reviewing your application, good luck.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Customer Service Advisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'