We have a client located in the Watford area who specialise in the design and installation of specialist lighting, home cinema, premium multi-room audio systems and custom control system projects to Residential clients.
They currently have an opportunity for an Installation Engineer to join their team who are driven by learning a lot of new skills and differnet high-end systems.
You will be installing the electrical/ AV and data infrastructure for:
- Home Cinema's
- Premium Sound Systems
- Intelligent Lighting systems/ Pool lighting etc..
- CCTV & Security
- Premium Broadband, Robust Wi-Fi and IT Networks
- Media distribution
- Control systems for automated Blind/ Curtain control
- Climate control systems/ HVAC
- Energy management systems
Project sites are in London and the surrounding areas and you should ideally be located on the North West side of London due to their location and the sites you will be working at.
There will be excellent internal and external trainning provided by the company so if you are looking for a company that really do support your continuing growth the this would be an excellent opportunity.
The work will be on various sites and ranging right from the initial 1st & 2nd fix stages right through to final fix and programming the lighting/ control systems ready for customer use.
They are looking to recruit an individual who has some Electrical Installation training at college or through an apprentiship and some practical experience on site installing electrical cabling and/ or audio visual or data systems.
If you have some electrical installation experience and are looking to expand your skills into some very interesting work then this could be an excellent opportunity to join a company who will reward your hard work and efforts.
The required skills/ experience for this position:
- Minimum of 1-2 years practical on site experience of Electrical installation
- 1st & 2nd fix work
- Terminating cables, soldering, crimping etc...
- Electrical qualification highly desirable (ie; Level 2/3 C&G Electrical Installation)
- High standard of attention to detail
- Bright, enthusiastic and ready to learn
- Smart apperance is of importance due to the wealthy clients you will be delivering projects for
Working Monday - Friday you will need to be in a commutable distance to the Watford area.
Salary offered will be reflective of your experience with £18,000 - £24,000.
Apply now for the chance to join a great company with excellent training and a solid team of engineers & programmers to learn from.
- Electrical Installation
- Home Automation