Custody Business Analyst - Global Custody - Fund Accounting - Securities Lending -
Asset Servicing - Custody - Transfer Agency - Business Analyst - BA - Securities Lending - FX - Cash Processing - Systems Analysis - Custody BA - Fund Accounting - Global Custody - Business Systems Analyst
iKas International are currently recruiting for a Custody Business Analyst on behalf of an industry renowned, market leading investment bank who are looking to grow out their global Asset Servicing team. Sitting within one of the banks most business critical areas, this is an opportunity for an accomplished Custody Business Analyst with a solid background working with Asset Servicing, Custody, Transfer Agency and expertise across multiple asset classes.
You will be providing expert knowledge on Global Custody, Fund Accounting and Investment Operations playing a key part in providing support to Client Operations and Client Solutions. You will need a high understanding of global Custody products with business knowledge of Trade / Cash processing.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in Investment Banking with an extensive background working on Custody related projects as a Business Analyst. You will attain a high understanding of Securities lending products with the ability to lead a project through its full life cycle.
Excellent Understanding of:
- 5+ years Business Analysis skills
- 5+ years delivering on Custody related projects
- Extensive background with Global Custody, Fund Accounting and Investment Operations
- High understanding of Securities Lending
- Good Regulatory knowledge
- Financial Instrument knowledge
- Strong analysis skills, the skill to resolve complex problems and posit pragmatic solutions
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a team-orientated, collaborative environment
- Ability to lead discussions to a conclusion
If this sounds in-line with your skills and experience, please apply to get in touch and find out more from one of our specialist consultants.
- Business Analysis
- Fund Accounting
- Global Custody
- Investment Banking
- Securities Lending
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"