We are not your average financial services firm and our unique culture is just one aspect that makes us stand out from the crowd. We offer a supportive environment that encourages innovation and creativity whilst maintaining a healthy lifestyle balance. You will be joining one of Europe’s leading Investment Management firms where you can expect real responsibility and recognition from day one. We are large enough to offer a wide variety of career opportunities, whilst small enough to treat you as an individual and tailor training and development to your specific needs.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that our Master Records for the Nominal Holdings agree with the Custodian Records and with those maintained by other M&G Business areas. As well as, this it will liaise with other Business Areas to investigate the ‘Breaks’ and prepare Management Information Reports as defined in the Reconciliation Procedures. The role will act as a primary client service contact who assists the Fund Managers and teams with ad hoc queries and analysis. It will also ensure the Manager is kept informed of any Issues, that require, urgent resolutions.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Act as a primary client service contact who assists the Fund Managers and teams with ad hoc queries and analysis.
• Support your manager on project tasks and fund launch analysis.
• Maintenance of Tasks, Controls and Reconciliations in Aladdin system. Assist the manager to lead the standardisation of account reconciliation process description and purpose and procedures.
• Continuous improvement and efficiency changes; i.e. stabilisation of existing functionality and recommendation of changes.
• Reconcile the Assets held in the Aladdin Master Records with the Custodian and other Sundry Banks, Brokers and Agencies (Collateral).
• Ensure all Items in the Pending Queue are investigated and the appropriate action taken i.e. Liase with the relevant area to resolve the ‘Breaks’.
• All Unresolved ‘Breaks’ should be assigned correctly to the relevant area for resolution and updated as required.
• Prepare the Weekly and Monthly MIS Report.
• Ad-hoc duties.
• Ensure all Procedures are followed and the Reconciliations are prepared on a timely basis.
• Ensure the Manager is kept informed of any Issues regularly.
• Assist with the Transitions and liaise with the Custodians.
What we are looking for:
Experience in the Asset or Cash Reconciliations Environment with a Custodian Bank or Asset Management Company. As well as this, additional knowledge of Stock Market Instruments, Settlement procedures and Corporate Actions or Global Custody will be desirable.
M&G is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple – to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'