Custody and Detention Officer Assessor
Permanent, Full Time
£25,000 - £30,000
Morgan Hunt are recruiting for a Custody and Detention Officer Assessor for a Training Provider in the South Yorkshire area.
Responsibilities of a Custody and Detention Officer Assessor:
- Training apprentices on the Custody and detention course.
- Keep all teaching materials relevant and up to date
- Manage a case load of learners at different levels of abilities
- Empathise with, engage and motivate participants across the programme
- Identify areas for improvement and liaise with Contract Manager to co-ordinate actions
- Support learners in a group, workshop and individual basis to meet their targets
Requirements of a Custody and Detention Officer Assessor:
- Vocational competency and qualified (or willing to work towards)
- Experience of delivering related qualifications.
- Assessing qualification
- A current DBS or willing to apply for one
To find out more information and to apply, please contact Harriet today on .
This role will go very fast! Don't hesitate - apply today
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'