Custodian - Security Officer
Verse Facilities Management
Hours: 30hpw M-F 09.00 - 15.00
£8.50 per Hour
Vertas is the fastest growing multi-services facilities management company in the East of England. Our passion is putting our staff and customers at the heart of everything we do. Our success in obtaining new contracts with our innovative solutions and our commitment to delivering excellence has created new positions within the business.
Main responsibilities for the role:
- To deliver a porterage service to building occupants and respond to ad hoc requests.
- To assist in all day to day calls and job requests passed to us and respond promptly when contacted and ensure the job is signed off in accordance with the FM Process.
- To support daily all FM activities under the control of the Custodial service.
- To carryout building health and safety Inductions for building users.
- To monitor all site contractors.
- To order and maintain photocopying equipment supplies.
- To complete all records and documents to comply with ISO 90001/140001
- To carry out the opening and locking up of all contracted buildings at the start and end of a day.
- To check all buildings for any signs of damage and report any problems as appropriate.
- To respond appropriately to any alarm problems.
- This role requires you to be a key holder which will need to be organised.
- Regular patrols and inspections to be carried out of the building.
- Ensure that alarms and panic alarms are in good working order.
- Carry out fire / bomb evacuation procedures as they arise.
- Manage minor incidents as and when they arise.
- Challenge individuals as and when the needs arise.
In addition to these function the role holder is required to undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required by the Lead Operator.
The Custodian - Security Officer will have:
Essential Requirements :
- A valid Frontline Security Guarding, Door Supervision or Close Protection SIA License
- Full Driving Licence
- First Aid Certificate
- Clear and excellent Communication both written and verbal
- Reliable with excellent time-management skills
- A commitment to providing first class customer service
- Security systems knowledge and conflict management aware.
If you are seeking a new opportunity and want to join an innovative and exciting company please click on the apply button below to make the difference today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job