It’s a great feeling when your home is just how you like it. That’s why we’re looking out for great Curtain and Blinds Fitter who will help to complete our customers’ homes within the Bristol area.
As the face of Dunelm, You will play an integral role of fitting our high quality bespoke Curtain and Blind products in our customers homes.
Our customers are the heart of our business, so ensuring they are one hundred percent happy with the service and fitting is pivitol to the role. Your responsibilities will include:
- Greet customers in their homes in a professional and friendly manner
- Complete a "check measure" before orders are placed by our customers
- Fit bespoke made to measure curtains, blinds, window dressing and associated accessories
- Deliver fittings on time and ensure any problems or outstanding actions are dealt with promptly and in a professional way.
- Regular communication with our customers and the instore team.
- Provide product knowledge to our customers
As a Dunelm Fitter you will need to have had previous experience of working with power tools and a variety of fixing materials. You will also need to have confidence and detailed knowledge to be able to provide advice for all types of settings and windows.
As part of the Dunelm Family, you will enjoy plenty of benefits too:
- Company Van
- All expenses covered, fuel etc
- Tools to do the job
- 4 week training course and ongoing coaching
- Genuine career opportunities
- Permanent contract
- Enrolled into the Peoples Pension
- Sharesave options
- 28 days holiday
- 15% discount on all Dunelm products, In-store and online
Love your Home.... Be a part of ours , Join our journey and apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job