We are currently recruiting for a Curry Chef to join a friendly team at our Indian restaurant.
The Indian Cuisine Chef is required to know well about Indian cuisines including Curry, Tandoori and to cook fantastic meals with your talent at all times.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation, cooking and presenting dishes within your specialty
- Work confidently at Grill, Fryer, Curry and Tandoor Section
- Prepare a range of Tandoori and Curry dishes using the traditional techniques, herbs and spices
- Assist with stock ordering and monitoring procedures
- Maintain high standards of food hygiene and health & safety at all times
- Supporting the Head Chef to deliver on all company measures & targets
- Follow all company operational kitchen process and procedures, achieving all required standards
- Monitor food consumption to ensure 100% customer satisfaction and minimum waste
- Support the Head Chef in the introduction of new seasonal dishes
- Perform any reasonable duties as required from time to time in order to contribute to the achievement of business aims and objectives
- Works under pressure in a high volume food environment
- Possess/develop a food & customer focused approach to work
- High standard of personal hygiene
- Detailed and precise working
- High level of enthusiasm and drive to achieve high standards
- Hard working, flexible and prepared for change
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to work in shifts (4:30pm - 11 pm)
- Experience in cooking Indian food
- Excellent knowledge of relevant food and health & safety regulations
If candidates do not live with in the area then transport can be arranged.
Candidates are welcome to hand in the CV during opening hours or upload it on the system.
- Food Hygiene
- Indian cuisine
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job