Morgan Hunt is working in partnership with an FE College to appoint an experienced and professional Curriculum Manager - Maths. The successful applicant will lead on the management of the Maths curriculum area and ensuring of positive learner journey.
Key responsibilities include:
* Provide inspirational leadership and line management within the Maths department
* Monitor the learner experience within the department, driving forward improvements to ensure an outstanding learner experience
* Lead on student recruitment
* Manage and monitor the course review process
As the successful applicant, you will have:
* Possesses a degree or equivalent
* Undertaken recent and relevant personal development which demonstrates knowledge of current curriculum innovation and development
* Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of all aspects of curriculum development innovation in a modern FE College
* Possesses strong leadership skills to ensure people perform at their best; giving clear direction, motivation and development
* Managed significant budgets and has managed large numbers of staff of varying types and disciplines
If you are an innovative senior education manager looking for a new challenge and meet the above criteria, please apply by sending your updated CV to Morgan Hunts Senior Appointments division on or call today.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
- curriculum manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job