Are you an industry specialist looking for a new and refreshing challenge whilst inspiring keen future professionals. Morgan Hunt is working in partnership with an FE College to appoint an experienced and professional Curriculum Manager - Hospitality, Food & Drink Services. The successful applicant will lead on the management, development and quality assurance of the curriculum whilst building towards the future of a newly formed curriculum area.
Key responsibilities include:
* It is vital that you have extensive working knowledge of the Food and Drink Sector as you will be required to apply this knowledge to the future planning of this provision.
* Monitor the learner experience within the department, driving forward improvements to ensure an outstanding learner experience
* Lead on student recruitment
* Manage and monitor the course review process
As the successful applicant, you will have:
* Possesses a degree or equivalent
* Undertaken recent and relevant personal development which demonstrates knowledge of current curriculum innovation and development
* Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of all aspects of curriculum development innovation in a modern FE College
* Possesses strong leadership skills to ensure people perform at their best; giving clear direction, motivation and development
* Managed significant budgets and has managed large numbers of staff of varying types and disciplines
If you are an innovative senior education manager looking for a new challenge and meet the above criteria, please apply by sending your updated CV to Morgan Hunts Senior Appointments division on or call today.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job