Are you an industry specialist looking for a new and refreshing challenge whilst inspiring keen future professionals. Morgan Hunt is working in partnership with an FE College to appoint an experienced and professional Curriculum Manager - Hospitality, Food & Drink Services. The successful applicant will lead on the management, development and quality assurance of the curriculum whilst building towards the future of a newly formed curriculum area.
Key responsibilities include:
* It is vital that you have extensive working knowledge of the Food and Drink Sector as you will be required to apply this knowledge to the future planning of this provision.
* Monitor the learner experience within the department, driving forward improvements to ensure an outstanding learner experience
* Lead on student recruitment
* Manage and monitor the course review process
As the successful applicant, you will have:
* Possesses a degree or equivalent
* Undertaken recent and relevant personal development which demonstrates knowledge of current curriculum innovation and development
* Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of all aspects of curriculum development innovation in a modern FE College
* Possesses strong leadership skills to ensure people perform at their best; giving clear direction, motivation and development
* Managed significant budgets and has managed large numbers of staff of varying types and disciplines
If you are an innovative senior education manager looking for a new challenge and meet the above criteria, please apply by sending your updated CV to Morgan Hunts Senior Appointments division on or call today.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.