Morgan Hunt are currently working in partnership with a forward-thinking FE College with fantastic modern facilities to recruit a Curriculum Manager for English & Essential skills.
The post holder will be responsible for leading the delivery team and improving standards of teaching & learning.
* To raise the quality of teaching and learning within the Curriculum, with an aim to improve Student success rates.
* To Lead the English & Essential skills department
* To ensure student satisfaction and individual needs are met to ensure they achieve beyond expectation.
* Focus on outstanding management to support a high performing team of delivery staff, holding regular team and 1 to 1 meetings.
* Budget management and utilisation of resources
* To have an in-depth understanding of Teaching, Learning and Assessment. Leading the team by example promoting best practice.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Relevant professional qualification to at least Level 3 and Certificate in Education/PGCE/DTLLS qualification
* Assessor Award/Internal Verifier Award
* Vast experience within management of the curriculum
* Understanding of safe guarding procedures
* Proven track record of improving quality of the department and delivering high student success
If you are passionate and excited to make an impact on the quality of Further Education, please contact the Morgan Hunt Senior Appointments team by emailing or call
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
- Head of Department
- Curriculum Manager
- English teaching
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job