Curriculum Leader of Nursery/Third in Charge - Romford, Essex
** Curriculum Leader of Nursery/Third in Charge - Romford, Essex**
Curriculum leader of Nursery- Third in Charge, based in preschool. The preschool room takes up to 32 children a day.
The salary offered is £24,000 or above depending on experience.
40 Hours a week, with shifts between 7:30 and 6:30.
You will implement and ensure:
- High standards of care and education according to Ofsted and EYFS standards
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Staff support strategies so they feel supported in their roles
- Targets for revenue and costs is in your everyday thinking
Essential qualities include:
- Strong leadership and communication skills as well as good business skills and a clear understanding of child protection, early years care and education issues
- Commitment to helping children thrive and get the best start in life
- A warm and positive approach with lots of creative ideas
Essential qualifications and experience include:
- Ideally you will be qualified to degree level in Early Years, however an NVQ Level 3 in Children’s Care Learning & Development, or equivalent, will be considered
- Experience of caring for children across different age groups
- Min 1 year experience in a similar role, will consider a strong Room Leader/Third in charge looking to progress
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- High degree of integrity and empathy when dealing with children
- Good verbal & written communicator
- Good leadership skills
- Good organisational skills
In return they offer a salary up to and including £24,000 pa (depending on experience and qualification) with 4 weeks paid holiday per year plus opportunities to train and progress.
Tigerlily Recruitment want to help you to make the right choice in your next career move. If you meet the criteria set above, or would like Early Years Career advice please apply ASAP for an informal and confidential chat.
We cater for all Early Years jobs and currently have Nursery Manager, Deputy Manager, QTS, Montessori, Room Leader and Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Nurse vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job